Microsoft Dynamics 365 Course
If you’re ready to learn how Dynamics 365 can help your career, you’re in the right place. We provide many training opportunities to help you get started quickly, whether you’re interested in product exploration or deep training and certification. Learn the basics to become an Expert of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Enterprise Solution and Boost Your Career Growth.
Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics 365 training aims to impart enlightenment on the managing the sales, and customer service using the tools of the software. The candidates would come to know all about concepts and components of Microsoft Dynamics 365. The training provides in-depth insight that helps in developing customer engagement strategy along with features and functionalities related to Operations. It’s a more rewarding approach to hands-on learning that helps you achieve your goals faster
Microsoft Dynamics certifications are the best in class when it comes to ERP and CRM software applications. The line of products from MS Dynamics offer core skills for effective and efficient business management. PureEco Tech Solution offers Microsoft Dynamics Trainings allowing students to master the latest Microsoft Dynamics 365 Operations and Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
What is Microsoft Dynamics 365?
Dynamics 365 is a cloud-based ERP and CRM enterprise system. It was built for maximum flexibility and extensibility. Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a cloud-based business applications platform that combines components of customer relationship management (CRM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP), along with productivity applications and artificial intelligence tools.
It has six modules; Finance & Operations, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Project Service, Field Service
Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations connects all of your processes and departments including procurement, sales, logistics, productions, projects, financial, service and business administration in the cloud to enable you to make better decisions quickly.
What you’ll learn?
- Get familiar with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales, Customer Service, Project Service Automation, Field Service Important Terms
- Become comfortable in navigating through the application.
- Learn about Security Model, Adding Users, Customization, Reporting and lot more.
- Explore the different action types that can be taken on a record
- Navigate through various client types
- Track activities and data in Outlook
- Examine marketing lists and how they can be used
- Recognize how to plan and budget a marketing campaign
- Understand what quick campaign is and when to use a marketing campaign
- Work with records through various client types
- Explore case types
- Review the basic steps of the marketing process
- Dive deeper into views and how they are utilized
- Recognize the role of leads within Microsoft Dynamics 365
By the end of this course, you will have complete understanding of all four apps and much more… plus, this is a complete practical course.
Who can learn MS 365?
- This course is for newbie’s who are curious about Microsoft Dynamics 365 and want to boost their career growth.
- This course is probably not for you if you are looking for advanced topics of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Application Consultants
- Technology Consultant
- Marketing/Sales/Pre-Sales Executives
- Technical Consultant- D365
- Functional Consultant- D365
- MS -AX Consultants
- Technical Architect – Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations
- Solutions Architect – Dynamics 365 Finance &operations