Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence Course
Machine learning is the science of getting computers to act without being explicitly programmed.
Interactive model analysis, the process of understanding, diagnosing, and refining a machine learning model with the help of interactive visualization, is very important for users to efficiently solve real-world artificial intelligence and data mining problems. Many researchers also think it is the best way to make progress towards human-level AI.
In this class, you will learn about the most effective machine learning techniques, and gain practice implementing them and getting them to work for your-self. More importantly, you’ll learn about not only the theoretical underpinnings of learning, but also gain the practical know-how needed to quickly and powerfully apply these techniques to new problems. This course provides a broad introduction to machine learning, data mining, and statistical pattern recognition. Topics include:
- Supervised learning (parametric/non-parametric algorithms, support vector machines, kernels, neural networks).
- Unsupervised learning (clustering, dimensional reduction, recommended systems, deep learning).
- Best practices in machine learning (bias/variance theory; innovation process in machine learning and AI).
The course will also draw from numerous case studies and applications, so that you’ll also learn how to apply learning algorithms to building smart robots (perception, control), text understanding (web search, anti-spam), computer vision, medical information, audio, database mining, and other areas.
What is Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence?
The 21st generation is now seeing a tremendous change in the environment. Right from an automated toothbrush detecting the germ presence to a machine that can detect a person’s health needs and provide him timely advice as a part of diagnosis. In no time will we see that the robots will replace the man in every field.
Automation, which includes both mechanized robots (whether humanoid or drone-shaped) and artificially intelligent software programs. And it’s not just low-wage employees that need to be worried. Highly skilled, knowledge-based employees in some sectors, including legal and accounting, could see their jobs decimated in the next decade. Since a AI system would be able to replace the need of doctors, lawyers, engineers, workers and in many more areas, with only some seats left for human.
What is scope of career growth in ML & AI after Training?
- When asked about the future of AI, Van Loon replied that the pace of development makes it hard to forecast the future. With the innovation we will see in the coming years, we can’t even imagine what will develop, but we do know we already have a shortage of trained AI and machine learning professionals, and that gap will only grow until we get people trained and placed in the millions of AI jobs. If you want to be one of those professionals, get certified, because the sooner you get your training started, the sooner you will be working in this exciting and rapidly changing field.
- As estimated by Deloitte around 39% jobs would be replaced in legal services and around 6% jobs are supposed to be replaced in the next 5 years. Similarly accountant jobs have 95% chance of being replaced. Jobs like insurance underwriters and claims representatives, Bank tellers and representatives, financial analysts and construction workers, inventory managers and stock lists, taxi drivers and manufacturing workers jobs are coming into extinction.
Why to choose ML & AI?
- Job Oriented Program
- 100% Practical Oriented Sessions
- Interview preparation & Placement assistance
- Complete documentation (Notes)
- Mock interview and aptitude test
- Real Time Project Development
- Online Assessment for Practice
- A program designed based on industry demand
- Ability to attend missed sessions
- Provide group Discounts
- Weekend batches as per your suitability
- Guidance from expert till you get placed
Job Profiles in ML and AI
- Ml Engineer
- Data Scientist
- Data Analyst
- Research Analyst
- Python Developer
- AI Engineer
Who can learn ML & AI?
- Any Developer
- QA Analyst
- BPO Professionals
Students / Fresher / Career Break
- We Make Fresher, Industry-ready software professionals
- College Pass-out students/ Fresher’s want to become web developer
- Fresher who wants to build new application and start your own business
- Scope of ML & AI Course is Good and Growing in demand